Welcome to the Primary Health Care Collaborative Network (PHC). This is an initiative of the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO/WHO) with support from the Ministry of Health of Brazil, the Andalusian School of Public Health (EASP), and other partners. This network is intended to strengthen health systems in the Region of the Americas through the incorporation of the principles, values and elements of the PHC strategy. Its purpose is to bring the knowledge to action and action to knowledge using information technology and communication in order to contribute to the transformation of health systems based on PHC in the Region of the Americas.
- Register in the platform, participate and share with other professionals your knowledge to strengthen health systems based on Primary Health Care in the Region of the Americas.
- We recommend you this reading from the International Journal of Person Centered Medicine "Making progress in people-centred care: country experiences and lessons learnt"
- Joint us in the Panel: Information and communication platforms for collaboration in healht. www.paho.org/virtual/CRICS9/712
- Access the network reference documents
- Una palabra tuya bastará para sanarme
- La pella de gofio del Dr Bonis
- Sala de lectura. Blog de El Rincón de Sísifo
- Hemos leído
PHC Collaborative network novelties
- XIX Conferencia Panamericana de educación médica
- 66.ª Asamblea Mundial de la Salud
- MedlinePlus - Información de salud para salud
- Revista "Atención Primaria"
- Revista de actualizaciones en enfermería (Colombia)